Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

pretty dish collection

This is the beginnings of my pretty plate collection. It is my intention to use mismatched dishes, serving pieces, and silverware in my little house up in Dunsmuir, CA. Since I'm still working on getting the house, it is fun to collect the things I'll use when I do. It's also an excuse to bring home these pretties, clean them up, stack them and take photos. :) Always a fun activity for me!

The Dunsmuir home will house my art collection, studio, magic stuff, and so much more! I just can't wait to be a part of the art community, there. I'm also looking forward to sharing the house, as well as the wonderful community, with my many friends. 

I hope your dreams are coming true, too!

Blessings, Laura P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!