Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Creative exploration

Three ceramic butterfly necklaces by Laura Pallatin 
























I've been accused of having ART ADD. That is, I don't just pick one art medium and stick with it. I really believe that my various interests inform one another and make me a better artist. I'm sharing this because I know I'm not alone in this desire to experience and explore lots of ways of creating art. 

To that end, I am pleased to share my latest art adventure! Ceramics!!! Ok, new for me. I've been painting canvases and want to experience my art in a more 3 dimensional way. So, I started with sculpting and painting butterflies and today I've created some cute little critters. This is so super fun! I hope you enjoy it. And, when you feel an itch to try something new... go for it! 

Blessings,
Laura P.

Handmade ceramic butterfly necklace

freshly sculpted itty bitty kitty

Fresh sculptures that will be jewelry! So cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than us.

    (And actually, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to determine if this little questionnaire can help you unlock your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!