Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Ceramic Mice fresh from the kiln

Yesterday I said that I was excited about turtles coming out of the kiln. Well, they didn't turn out exactly as I'd hoped, so they are back in again today. These little mice, however, I think are adorable. So, ready to overload on cuteness? Here ya go!


The mama in the top picture has one more trip through the kiln because I think she'd be super cute with mother of pearl glaze on her nose and in her ears. 

Come back often to see what's out of the kiln!

Blessings!


1 comment:

  1. Okay then...

    This might sound pretty weird, maybe even a little "out there..."

    BUT what if you could simply click "Play" to LISTEN to a short, "musical tone"...

    And suddenly bring MORE MONEY to your life?

    And I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

    Sound too EASY? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?!?

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news.

    Many times the greatest miracles in life are the SIMPLEST!!!

    Honestly, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by letting you PLAY a REAL "magical money tone" I've produced...

    You simply press "Play" and you will start having more money come into your life. starting so fast, you will be surprised.

    TAP here now to experience this marvelous "Miracle Abundance Sound Frequency" - it's my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!